Brain Injury Lawyer Southeast WA
Looking For a Brain Injury Lawyer in Southeast WA?
A brain injury is a life-altering injury and if you or a loved one has been a victim of a brain injury, reaching out to a brain injury lawyer in Southeast Washington from the law firm Telaré Law could be the assistance you have been searching for you. Call and schedule a consultation with Telaré Law today.
A Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) has been defined by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke as an injury that can be caused by a forceful bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body, or from an object that pierces the skull and enters the brain. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2.8 million Americans sustain a traumatic brain injury every year. If you are one of those 2.8 million Americans then you are not alone and should seek legal help from a brain injury lawyer in Southeast WA.
Choosing a Brain Injury Lawyer
Telaré Law has lawyers that are skilled in cases and claims dealing with brain injuries. We at Telaré Law will champion your fight against any legal challenges that come your way. Our team of lawyers has decades of knowledge and experience handling brain injury claims and other personal injury claims. We understand what it takes to get our clients the best possible outcome and we will share the process along the way so that you are never left in the dark about your case.
If you are searching for a brain injury lawyer in Southeast WA, then you are ready to take the next step which is finding the right lawyer and law firm for you. When working with Telaré Law you will begin to realize that there is no claim that is too complex for us. Our team of legal professionals will always have your best interests in mind and the goal to always fight for our clients who have been harmed.
Taking the step of taking legal action can be a difficult and tiresome uphill battle, especially when you are attempting to gain compensation that you deserve for your brain injury but with our legal team, we will do our best to make that experience a little more tolerable. Our attorneys understand how to communicate and navigate companies at at-fault parties. Dealing with a brain injury is difficult enough on its own and you will be faced with many challenges now and in the future, which is why having a skilled and reliable law firm on your side is what you deserve to make life a little easier.
Make the Next Step…
We value our clients and will fight tirelessly to determine their losses and fight hard for them so they can receive the maximum compensation for their injury. If you want a lawyer who will fight for you then choose us. Our duty is to help where we can and we will always fight for those who have been harmed.
Common Myths About Brain Injuries
Brain injuries are one of the most serious types of injuries you can suffer in an accident. However, there are many misconceptions about them. It’s important to learn the facts about them before pursuing a legal claim.
- If you didn’t hit your head, you didn’t suffer a brain injury. If you never hit your head, it may seem logical to assume that you didn’t endure a brain injury. However, you don’t actually have to hit your head to suffer an injury. For example, your head may jerk back and forth suddenly during a car accident. This might be enough to cause a brain injury.
- If you wear a helmet, you can’t endure a brain injury. Wearing a helmet is certainly a great safety practice, especially when you’re riding on a motorcycle. However, as a brain injury lawyer in Southeast WA can confirm, a helmet won’t necessarily prevent you from getting a brain injury. If you get into an accident, you can still suffer this injury. The good news is that your brain injury will be less severe.
- If you don’t get a headache, you don’t have a brain injury. Headaches are one of the most common symptoms of a brain injury. However, not everyone who suffers brain injuries experience headaches. Therefore, if you were in an accident, you should seek emergency medical care to determine if you suffered a brain injury or not.
- Mild brain injuries aren’t a big deal. Brain injuries can be mild, moderate or severe. Many people assume, however, that mild brain injuries are nothing to worry about. Even though they’re typically not life-threatening, mild brain injuries are nothing to make light of. They can still lead to memory, learning and personality changes.
- If nothing shows up on a brain imaging scan, you don’t have a brain injury. As a brain injury lawyer in Southeast WA can confirm, not all brain injuries appear on CT scans or MRI’s. That’s why it’s important to also have a doctor evaluate your cognitive functions and personality following an accident.
- If you work hard at your recovery, you’ll recover faster. It’s certainly important to start the treatment process early on and follow all of your doctor’s instructions. However, it won’t necessarily help you recover quicker. How fast you recover will depend on the severity of your brain injury.
Call Telaré Law for your free initial consultation with your brain injury claim.