Tri-Cities Accident Attorneys
A Tri-Cities auto accident lawyer knows that car accidents occur when someone on the road is inattentive and not driving with the necessary precision. If you or someone you love were injured due to the negligence of another driver, don’t settle, pursue your legal rights.
At Telaré Law, our car accident attorneys are experienced in effectively pursuing your auto accident claims. Car accidents not only cause physical injuries but financial strain and emotional trauma. Telaré Law will passionately pursue your legal rights to maximum compensation and guide you through the legal process.
Car Accident Personal Injury Claim
Insurance companies often reject liability for accidents, but we vigorously find the details about your accident to maximize the compensation for you. As a victim of an auto accident there are many factors to potential grounds for filing a lawsuit against a negligent driver:
- Distracted driving (texting, talking on the phone, arguing, etc.)
- Driving under the influence
- Intersection violations
- Following too closely
- Driving faster than weather conditions allow
When you are a victim of a tragic car accident, you need an accident lawyer to help you with the insurance companies, fight for you, and protect your rights. You need time to physically and emotionally recover after the trauma of your accident.
Distracted Driving Accidents
After you have been injured by a distracted driver, we know you are looking for legal representation you can trust, like a Tri-Cities, Washington auto accident lawyer. Unfortunately, as technology is increasing and getting smarter, the people who use this technology are not always concerned with consequences. Many people still choose to use technology while driving and it serves as a form of distraction. They may be talking on the phone, texting, looking at social media, or fiddling with the technology in their car. Whatever their reasons are for being distracted, it is not a good reason to injure someone else on the road. If you were injured after a distracted driver hit your car, contact our office now.
What does it mean to be distracted while driving?
Distractions can happen from almost anything. Aside from using technology, a person may become distracted by fixing their hair, putting on my makeup, reaching for something in the backseat, grabbing their lunch, or even reading a book. All of these things may be innocent enough and the person driving may believe that they excel at multitasking. However, driving distracted often leads people to unintentionally breaking the law and injuring another person and maybe even themselves.
What can you do when someone injures you while driving distracted?
After someone else injures you in a car accident, you need to begin taking the necessary steps to make sure you are protected.
- Don’t Leave! Stay where you are, pull off to the side of the road if possible, and get in a safe place. Even if you are not responsible for the accident, a police officer could charge you with a hit-and-run if you leave.
- Grab Your Phone. Take pictures or videos of the scene of the accident. Take in the other car’s information, the road, stoplights and stop signs, and any other pertinent information. Pictures and videos can be extremely helpful.
- Get Medical Attention. As soon as possible, you should seek help from a doctor to ensure you do not have any hidden injuries and to make sure you begin healing properly. This is important to your claim and to make sure your injuries do not get any worse.
- Call Your Tri-Cities Lawyer For Auto Accidents. One of the first calls you make should be to your attorney to begin discussing a personal injury claim and so that they can begin gathering the necessary evidence.
Contact our Top-Rated Team Auto Accident Lawyers in Tri-Cities.
We know that there are many more losses in a car accident than simply your vehicle. Clients may suffer from emotional trauma due to the potential loss of work when involved in an accident. At Telaré Law, we demand compensation for your losses. We have the dedication, knowledge, and resources necessary to help you quickly pursue a claim. Don’t settle, contact Telaré Law today to speak with a seasoned Tri-Cities auto accident attorney now.