Kennewick Personal Injury Attorneys
Help for the injured throughout Washington State
No one starts their day expecting to suffer a catastrophic injury. Yet every day, people in Washington State find their lives turned upside down by the unexpected. If it happens to you or your loved one, you don’t have to settle for less than you need or deserve.
The Kennewick personal injury attorneys of Telaré Law are here to help when you’re facing an uncertain future. For decades, we’ve represented injury victims and their families in claims against national corporations and insurance companies, fighting to secure the compensation to which they are entitled. The help you need is closer than you think; contact us today to get started on your case.
How can we help?
- What is a personal injury lawsuit?
- What kinds of personal injury lawsuits do you take?
- Can you help me after a car, truck, or motorcycle accident in Kennewick?
- How do wrongful death claims work in Washington State?
- What is a premises liability claim?
- What is a product liability claim?
- How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit in Kennewick?
- Can I afford a Kennewick personal injury lawyer?
- Do you have a personal injury attorney near me?
What is a personal injury lawsuit?
Personal injury lawsuits are civil lawsuits. Under the Seventh Amendment, you have the right to pursue damages from the those who have caused you harm. When that harm results in bodily injury, you can file a lawsuit against the negligent parties to recoup the losses you sustained.
What kinds of personal injury lawsuits do you take?
Telaré Law handles a wide array of personal injury lawsuits and claims on behalf of the catastrophically injured in Washington State. When your injuries are caused by a negligent person, company, or entity, we help you secure the compensation you need to protect yourself, your family, and your future. Our Kennewick personal injury lawyers handle complex cases involving injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic amputations
- Child injuries
- Birth injuries
- Wrongful death
- Chronic pain
- Nerve damage
- Loss of function
- Vision and/or hearing loss
The injury claims we take are the most catastrophic claims there are. Our clients are people whose lives will never be the same. Their injuries strip them of their ability to walk and talk on their own, or to live a life without pain. They may never hug their children again, or be able to support their families. In some cases, their children will never be able to live on their own.
We put the full power of our firm behind these cases to ensure that our clients have a true path forward. Whether your injuries were the result of a negligent driver, an act of medical negligence, a dangerous product, or an unsafe property, we are here to help.
Can you help me after a car, truck, or motorcycle accident in Kennewick?
According to Washington’s Traffic Safety Commission, declining traffic safety enforcement combined with an increase in high-risk behaviors has led to the greatest number of traffic-related injuries and deaths in Washington in more than a decade. The chances of you sustaining a life-altering injury in a vehicle collision are high. Telaré Law provides comprehensive counsel for victims of:
- Truck accidents. The Tri-Cities area is a major transportation hub. Between the shopping, the sports, and the agriculture, this region of Southeastern Washington sees a tremendous amount of semi-trucks, delivery trucks, farm equipment, and other commercial vehicles traveling along our highways and rural roads. If you are injured in a truck accident, do not hesitate to call us to see how we can help.
- Motorcycle accidents. Washington State offers some of the best places in the country to take your motorcycle out for a spin. But motorcycle riders face some of the greatest risks in a crash, because they don’t have the basic protections afforded to them. Whether your injuries were caused by another driver or rider, a defective bike part, or by a road defect, we can help.
- Car accidents. Cars keep getting safe, but drivers appear to be getting more reckless by the day. Telaré Law handles all manner of car accident claims, from single-vehicle crashes or multi-car pileups. If you were injured by a drunk or distracted driver, in a collision with an Uber or a Lyft, on a rural road or on a major highway, we can help.
- Pedestrian accidents. Pedestrians are some of the most vulnerable road users there are. Columbia Center is especially dangerous, as there are multiple lanes of traffic surrounding this popular shopping area – and a direct hit from a vehicle is not only possible, but likely to prove fatal. Our Kennewick injury attorneys are here to help.
- Bicycle accidents. Cyclists, like pedestrians and motorcycle riders, can suffer significant injuries in collisions with vehicles. Often, these collisions are the result of a driver failing to respect the rider’s right to use the roads. If you or your loved one is hurt while riding a bicycle, contact us for assistance.
How do wrongful death claims work in Washington State?
When an act of negligence results in a death, there are two courses of action to pursue: a wrongful death action, which is filed on behalf of the beneficiaries of the estate, and a survival action, while is filed on behalf of the decedent. Typically, these actions are filed together.
We understand that of all the injury claims one might pursue, these are among the most challenging. Often, clients come to us unsure of how or whether to proceed. No amount of money will bring a loved one back, and families struggle with the decision.
Let us say this: we know that these claims are difficult. We also know that they’re not about money; they’re about accountability. When another person’s or entity’s reckless or intentional behavior causes a death, that person or entity should be held accountable under the law. As Kennewick wrongful death attorneys, our goal is to ensure that what happened to your loved one and your family never happens to anyone else again. You have already paid a cost too high; you should not have to shoulder the financial burdens of this loss as well.
What is a premises liability claim?
Property owners owe their visitors and patrons a duty of care. When they fail in that duty, they can be held liable for the injuries those visitors sustain. This is true whether you are hurt in your neighbor’s home, while shopping at a local boutique, or while visiting a business of any kind.
At Telaré Law, we understand the complex issues of liability that affect premises liability claims. We also understand that the most catastrophic injuries are likely to be sustained by the elderly or by children, two uniquely vulnerable groups of people. Our Kennewick premises liability lawyers purposely limit the cases we take because the needs of the very young and the very old can be unique. Contact us to learn more about how we can help with:
- Dog bite claims
- Third-party liability on construction sites
- Nursing home neglect and/or abuse
- Acts of violence
What is a product liability claim?
Manufacturers, retailers, and distributors are responsible for the products they design, make, and sell. They owe their customers a duty of care to produce safe products that work as intended. When a design flaw or manufacturing defect makes a product unsafe, an injured party has the right to hold the responsible parties liable for their injuries. This is also true in cases where companies fail to work consumers about potential dangers associated with that product.
If a defective car part, dangerous children’s product, defective battery or dangerous drug causes you harm, Telaré Law wants to help. Our Kennewick product liability lawyers have the resources and skills to handle these complex claims, and can advise you on your options.
How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit in Kennewick?
In Washington State, the statute of limitations for personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death claims is three years from the date of your injury, or the date you should have reasonably known you were injured.
However, there are exceptions to this rule. For example, if your injuries were caused by negligence on behalf of a government entity, the timelines are usually shorter, and there are additional steps to take. It is in your best interest to schedule a free consultation with a Kennewick injury lawyer from Telaré Law as soon as you possibly can.
Can I afford a Kennewick personal injury lawyer?
Yes, you can. Telaré Law takes all cases on contingency, which means we front all the costs for your case – and we only get paid after we win it. You never have to pay any out-of-pocket costs. Even the initial consultation with our team is free.
We work this way because we know that you’re facing enough stress – financial and emotional – and you shouldn’t have to worry about the cost of an attorney. We also know that the insurance company you’re up against will have its own team of high-powered attorneys on its side, fighting to protect its profits. You deserve to be just as well-represented when it comes time to negotiate a settlement, or take your case to a jury.
Do you have a personal injury attorney near me?
Telaré Law maintains an office in Kennewick at 819 South Auburn St. and an additional office in Richland. We make home and hospital visits for clients who are too ill or injured to travel to us.
Need a Kennewick personal injury lawyer? Call Team Telaré today
When you are hurt, everything is harder. Telaré Law is here to help ease your burden by fighting for your future, so you can focus on healing. To get started on your personal injury case, call our Kennewick personal injury lawyers at 509-737-8500 or use our contact form. The consultation is free. Serving Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, Walla Walla, and all of Southeast Washington.