Kennewick Personal injury and Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Competent counsel for injury victims and families throughout Southeast Washington
When another person or entity’s negligence causes you harm, you’ll likely face an uphill battle as you fight to get the compensation you deserve for what happened to you. When you’re already hurt and stressed, you shouldn’t have to take on the insurance companies by yourself.
When you choose Telaré Law, you’re choosing a true partner on your path to justice. Our Kennewick personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers have the skills, resources, and experience you want on your side when you need help. Our track record of success on behalf of the catastrophically injured shows that you don’t have to go far to get the help you need; it’s right here in your backyard. You can count on us to protect your rights and secure your future.
Decades of experience handling serious injury cases in Kennewick
A serious personal injury can change the course of your life forever. It’s hard to focus on healing when you’re grappling with mounting bills, lost wages, and fear for your family’s security. Telaré Law represents clients who have sustained truly catastrophic injuries – injuries that may be permanent, or which will have life-altering ripple effects. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Kennewick for help with cases involving:
We understand that there are unique considerations for injury cases involving children, and that these types of cases require a different approach. We have experience working with parents whose children have sustained irreparable harm.
No matter how you are injured – on someone else’s unsafe property, as a result of a dangerous consumer product or medication, or because of the gross negligence of others – we have you covered.
Trusted truck, car, and motorcycle accident lawyers in Kennewick
There were 634 fatal vehicle accidents in Washington State in 2021, and a reported 2,888 injuries. The last time the numbers were this high was 2005. More pedestrians were killed in 2021 (121) than in the last 20 years. At Telaré Law, our injury attorneys know the truly devastating consequences of a serious vehicle accident, and the challenges you face when you seek compensation. We have secured millions of dollars on behalf of clients who have suffered life-altering injuries. We routinely represent clients injured in:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Construction zone accidents
Whether you were hurt in a single-vehicle accident or a multi-car pileup, a collision on I-82 or on a rural road late at night, or in any vehicle-related incident, Telaré Law can help. We have particular experience with dangerous roadway claims, and can represent your best interests in cases against insurance companies or government agencies.
Resourceful medical malpractice attorneys in Kennewick
Few lawsuits are as complex as medical malpractice lawsuits. There are many reasons for this, but the primary reason is that few injuries are as severe as those caused by medical professionals. While not every mistake will rise to the legal standard of medical negligence, the ones that do often have life-altering consequences for victims and their families.
Medical professionals and facilities have lawyers who will fight for them; you should have an experienced team who fights for you, too. Telaré Law represents injury victims in medical malpractice claims stemming from:
Meet your Telaré Team
Telaré Law was founded by Andrea Clare and George Telquist, two experienced trial attorneys who have built their reputation on their willingness and ability to take on large insurance companies. By working together on every case, they ensure that all clients receive the combined benefit of their unique backgrounds and perspectives.
Why choose Telaré Law
When you get hurt and decide to pursue compensation for your harm and injuries, an insurance company will doubtlessly be involved in that process at one point or another. Sadly, it is of no consequence whether it’s your own insurance company or a third-party provider. The insurer will try to protect their own interests, which means putting profits before people.
We don’t think that’s right. It certainly isn’t fair or just. At Telaré Law, we fight against this injustice every day on behalf of people who are just trying to get back to the lives they had – or want very much to forge a new path forward. Our role is to help them, and you, find that path with the least amount of difficulty and heartache possible. When you choose us, you’re choosing:
- Experienced trial attorneys. There are a lot of firms out there just looking to settle cases quickly and move onto the next. That’s not how we operate. Every case we take is prepared for a trial – and every insurance company in Washington State knows it. Sometimes, just seeing our name listed as your counsel is enough to get to a better, more just settlement offer during negotiations. When those negotiations fail, we are ready to present your story to a jury.
- Dedicated counselors and partners. People whose lives have changed in an instant have a lot of questions: how will I pay my bills? Who will look after my children? When will I feel normal again? How do I move forward? It is important to us that these questions get answered, and that our clients have access to resources and information that can help them. We do more than represent you in court: we work with your doctors to understand the true extent of your injuries, and help you find life planners and financial experts who can address your needs in the future. And because we take cases on contingency, it costs you nothing to work with us. Our consultations are free, and we don’t get paid until after we win your case.
- A committed team. We believe that every client deserves our undivided attention, and the full resources our firm can offer. That is why we are purposely selective in the cases we take. You work with our attorneys at every step, along with our team of dedicated legal professionals, because that is what your case needs in order to be successful.
Aggressive representation for injury clients in and around Kennewick
Living with the effects of a catastrophic injury is hard. Choosing the right lawyers to help you get justice shouldn’t be. The Kennewick personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers of Telaré Law are here to help. To learn more about our services, or to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please call 509-737-8500 or fill out our contact form. Proudly serving Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, Walla Walla, and the entire Southeast region of Washington State.