Local Roots Statewide Results
Richland Personal Injury Lawyers
Strong advocacy for injury victims and families throughout Southeast Washington
Accidents are traumatic experiences. There’s the initial shock and pain that requires emergency room care and hospital visits. Many victims require a lifetime of medical help. Survivors need to know who will pay their medical bills and daily living expenses. Can they be compensated for their suffering? Families of anyone killed due to an accident, rightfully expect that the wrongdoers should compensate them for the tragedy they’ve caused.
Rest assured that when you choose Telaré Law to represent you, you’re choosing seasoned trial lawyers who have the resources and skills to help you obtain justice. Our Richland personal injury lawyers are persuasive in the courtroom because we do all the detail work to prove how accidents happen, why the defendants are responsible, and how life-changing your injuries are. We answer all your questions and guide you through each phase of the claims process. Our aim is to ensure you can move forward.
Telaré Law handles complex, catastrophic personal injury lawsuits
We’re a family firm that focuses on big-time justice. Our lawyers understand your pain, your worries, and your concerns. Our Richland trial lawyers handle the tough cases. That means we represent clients who have sustained catastrophic injuries that are often permanent and cause excruciating pain. We advocate for families when loved ones die. Our lawyers are ready to confront the big insurance companies, defense lawyers from the big firms, and doctors and other defendants who contest everything possible. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Richland for help with cases involving:
- Traumatic brain injuries and head trauma
- Traumatic amputation
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Burn injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Injuries to children
- Compound fractures and multiple fractures
- Nerve damage
- Loss of vision or hearing
- Scarring and disfigurement
Our lawyers represent all accident victims, including seniors, adults, teenagers, and children. We represent parents, spouses, and domestic partners. We represent workers and non-workers. Our lawyers fight for pedestrians and bicycle riders, as well as drivers and passengers. Our lawyers understand the unique challenges involved for each type of client.
We advocate for users of defective products who are injured or killed. Our lawyers hold property owners accountable when they fail to inspect their property or warn customers of known dangers. We’re skilled at holding doctors, hospitals, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers responsible for the harm they cause due to medical malpractice.
Why do clients, insurance companies, and defense lawyers respect us? Because we know the law, and we know how to work within it to get justice for our clients. We have a strong record of obtaining jury verdicts and settlements for large amounts. Often, insurance companies settle claims with us with the condition that the amount of the settlement be kept confidential – because the amount of the settlement is so high.
Treating a catastrophic injury
Victims of catastrophic injuries often require medical care from many different types of healthcare professionals – often for the rest of their lives. Catastrophic injury victims are treated by:
- Emergency medical professionals at the scene of the accident
- Emergency room physicians and staff
- Hospitals where the victims have one or more surgeries – performed by neurosurgeons, orthopedists, general surgeons, and other specialists
- Specialists including neurologists, pain management doctors, psychologists, and other physicians
- Rehabilitation professionals including physical therapists, occupational therapists, physiatrists, speech therapists, and other professionals
Many catastrophic injury victims also work with life planners and social service professionals to help the victim and help family and friends support their loved ones.
At Telaré Law, we understand how expensive all this medical care can be. We understand all the ways your life is never the same as before the accident. We confirm your diagnosis, prognosis, medical needs, and your challenges - with your physicians. By the time we negotiate with the insurance companies or submit your case for a jury trial – we’re ready with all the crucial details. That’s why adjusters and defense lawyers respect us. They know we’re thoroughly prepared.
What types of vehicle cases do your Richland personal injury lawyers handle?
Vehicle accidents are a leading cause of death in America. They rank at the top of the lists along with cancer, heart disease, and Covid. According to Safer-America, 38,800 people died in car accidents in 2019.
At Telaré Law, we handle all types of vehicle accidents where victims suffer severe injuries or a loved one dies, including:
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Farm vehicle accidents
We represent victims of head-on crashes, rear-end collisions, broadside crashes, rollovers, jackknives, cargo spills, intersection accidents, and merging accidents. We handle accidents on interstates, state roads, urban roads, and rural highways.
Our lawyers handle accidents due to drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, driving fatigue, and a host of other causes. Our attorneys file claims against drivers, vehicle owners, trucking companies, government agencies, and other responsible parties.
We work with investigators, traffic reconstruction professionals, and vehicle parts experts to help show why the defendants should be held accountable for your injuries or a loved one’s tragic death.
Respected medical malpractice attorneys in Richland
Medical malpractice lawsuits are challenging for two reasons. The first is that doctors and other healthcare defendants know their reputation, and possibly their careers, are at stake. As such, they may be more willing to fight back against accusations of negligence. You need experienced Richland medical malpractice lawyers who are willing to persist, to fight, to show in detail why the defendants failed to exercise competent medical care.
The second reason is that medical malpractice mistakes often mean that injuries become worse or are incapable of being corrected. Medical errors are often life-threatening. Victims of medical malpractice in the Tri-Cities regions may die. At Telaré Law, we work with a network of competent doctors willing to testify in court. Our lawyers represent injury victims in medical malpractice claims due to:
- Diagnostic errors
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Emergency Room errors
- Medication errors
- Nursing home neglect & abuse
How do families file a wrongful death claim in Richland?
Washington authorizes several types of claims when a spouse, domestic partner, parent, or child dies due to the negligence or fault of others. The first action is called a wrongful death claim. The second claim is a survival claim. Families in Richland can file both types of claims when an act of negligence caused the death of your loved one.
- A survival claim compensates the family for the decedent’s medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering – between the date of the accident and the day the decedent passed away.
- A wrongful death claim compensates the family for the decedent’s funeral and burial costs, the loss of financial support the family members would have received but for your loved one’s death, and the value of the guidance, comfort, love, and emotional support your loved one would have provided the family members. Washington authorizes wrongful death actions for adults who die and children who die.
Our Richland lawyers respect your need to mourn while ensuring that the necessary investigation into the cause of the accident takes place. We understand no verdict or settlement can ever bring your loved one back. We explain that wrongful death and survival claims hold the wrongdoers accountable. That’s important. We explain that the compensation helps you honor your loved one’s desire that you continue to live the best lives possible.
As Richland wrongful death attorneys, our aim is to ensure your family has the financial compensation to take that first step forward without the care of your loved one.
What is a premises liability claim?
Owners of for-profit businesses, nonprofits, organizations, and homes – all owe the people who have permission to use their property a duty of care. The duty applies to retail stores, professional businesses, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, churches, and any type of business.
The duty of care is to routinely inspect the property for anything that might be dangerous, such as dogs that might bite, construction sites that create numerous risks, and other dangers. If there are reasonably known dangers, the owners should make prompt repairs and notify users of the property about the dangers until the repairs are complete.
Our premises liability lawyers represent:
- Dog bite victims
- Contract and third-party liability claims for construction sites
- Nursing home neglect and/or abuse claims
- Claims due to acts of violence
Do you handle product liability claims?
The users of cars, trucks, motorcycles, electronic products, tools, equipment, machinery, toys, and other products have a duty to ensure their products are safe for use. We file product liability claims against manufacturers, retailers, and distributors when their defective products cause serious injuries or death.
Our lawyers work with product safety professionals, engineers, government agencies that issue recalls, and others to prove a product is defective. Products may be defective due to poor design, faulty workmanship, improper instructions, and a failure to warn of possible dangers.
Our Richland product liability lawyers are ready to hold companies that place profit above safety accountable when their products injure you or tragically kill a loved one.
How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit or medical malpractice claim in Richland?
Don’t wait. Delay can hurt your case. While most claims for accidents or the death of a loved one can be brought within three years of the date of the accident or injury, it’s best to move quickly. We need to investigate the cause of the accident while memories and the evidence are fresh. We want to answer your questions as quickly as possible to give you some peace of mind.
Please note, that there may be shorter exceptions to the three-year statute of limitations. For example, claims against the government must be filed promptly.
Why is Telaré Law the right choice for me?
When a truck accident, a dangerous animal, a defective product, or an act of medical negligence causes harm, you need lawyers who have the resources and experience to investigate your claim quickly and accurately. You want lawyers who will explain your rights and answer your questions. You deserve lawyers who are ready to speak for you so you can focus on getting as healthy as possible.
At Telaré Law, we think it’s very wrong for insurance companies to try to pressure you into a quick and unfair settlement. We know it’s wrong for adjusters to make offers that are below what your case is worth. We understand that defense lawyers need to abide by the Washington and Richland rules of professional conduct.
Clients choose our Richland personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers for many reasons. Some of the leading reasons are:
- We’re ready to try your case. Many lawyers try to negotiate a quick settlement. We understand that clients often get their best results when a local jury hears your case. We work with your doctors, employers, and family to fully assess how much your case is worth – with a critical focus on how your injuries will affect you for the rest of your life. We understand the strengths and any weaknesses in your liability claim. We prepare you for trial by going through a dry-run of the questions you’ll be asked. We settle many cases because the insurance knows we have a strong track record of success trying cases before juries.
- We handle cases on a contingency fee basis. This means, our lawyers are paid to win or obtain a good settlement. We’re only compensated if we get results. It doesn’t cost you any money to work with us.
- We have an impressive network of people we work with. Many cases are won or lost based on the testimony of professionals. We work with experienced investigators. We understand how to work with the police. Our firm works with traffic reconstruction experts, engineers, product safety experts, and financial professionals. We also work with independent physicians and your treating doctors to ensure the jury and adjusters understand your diagnosis, prognosis, the treatments you’ll need, and all the ways your injuries affect your life.
- We represent people, not case numbers. We understand how frightening injuries are. Your life is changed in an instant – often forever. A loved one is dead causing unbearable pain for the family. We calmly and compassionately answer your questions. We’ll ask and answer many questions you haven’t even begun to consider. Our lawyers, step-by-step, guide you through each part of the claim including the investigation, your healthcare needs, the formal discovery process, negotiation, and trial.
Relentless representation for Richland personal injury clients
It’s extremely difficult living with a catastrophic injury or coping with the loss of a loved one. Selecting strong experienced trial lawyers shouldn’t be difficult. The Richland personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers of Telaré Law are ready from day one to help you obtain justice. To assert your rights, or to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers, please call 509-737-8500 or complete our contact form. We proudly represent clients in Richland, Pasco, Walla Walla, Pullman, Othello, Moses Lake, Ritzville, and the entire Southeast region of Washington State.
Our Richland office is located at 1321 Columbia Park Trail, Suite B, in Richland, WA. Call today.